These healthy fats are primarily found naturally in fish; however, few of us ever consume enough, and the contaminant levels in today’s oceans make eating more fish regularly an unwise option.
Containing the essential fatty acids you need in a safe and convenient form, EndurOmega has molecularly distilled and deodorized fish oil, is free from all fishy odor and taste, and is tested via third-party independent laboratories to guarantee potency and purity.
Highly Refined and Concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil – Derived from anchovy, sardine, and mackerel, supplying the essential fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate) – Tocopherols are components of vitamin E; rosemary extract is derived from Salvia rosmarinus); ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of vitamin C.
- Why did you choose the four you did for the Daily Essentials Kits?
- Does consumption of fish or fish oil supplements like EndurOmega increase prostate cancer risk?
- Does EndurOmega contain the ethyl ester or triglyceride form of omega-3 fatty acids?
- Is your EndurOmega product tested to be free of contaminates such as mercury and lead?
- What kind of diet should I be looking at for prediabetes?
- Are your supplements 3rd party tested?
Why did you choose the four you did for the Daily Essentials Kits?
Q: Of all the products you make, why did you choose the four you did for the Daily Essentials Kits? And what do these products do?
A: Hammer Nutrition's Daily Essentials supplements—Premium Insurance Caps, Race Caps Supreme, Mito Caps, and EndurOmega—provide the widest range of benefits for both athletic performance and overall health purposes. They are the cornerstone of the Hammer Nutrition product line, and they should be the foundation of your supplement program. Take them every single day, whether training or not, and enjoy the tremendous benefits they provide.
WHAT THE DAILY ESSENTIALS DO FOR YOU
- Replenish vitamins and minerals, which athletes and active people deplete in greater amounts than sedentary people, to optimize overall health
- Support entire-body health by supplying a wide range of antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals and the cellular destruction they cause
- Provide key substrates to maximize efficient and consistent production of energy
- Optimize mitochondrial health, an absolute necessity for enhancing athletic performance and overall health
- Supply the body with the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which are closely involved in numerous areas of human health
Premium Insurance Caps
Unlike many multis that contain inadequate Daily Value (DV) or Reference Daily Intake (RDI) amounts of nutrients (which are only the minimum standards for preventing nutrient-deficiency diseases), Premium Insurance Caps is formulated with Optimum Daily Intake (ODI) amounts of the highest quality vitamins and minerals. This supplies your body with the higher quantities of nutrients it needs for optimal health. Also included in the formula is an impressive array of complementary nutrients and digestive enzymes.
More about Premium Insurance Caps
Race Caps Supreme
The combination of nutrients in Hammer Nutrition’s premier product works synergistically to provide you with a plethora of dynamic athletic and general health benefits, unmatched by any other athlete-specific supplement. These include:
- Higher energy levels during workouts and all day long, without the unpleasant stimulant side effects that come from the ingredients in many other supplements
- Noticeable increase in endurance
- Less muscle soreness and enhanced recovery after training sessions
- Antioxidant support for optimal immune system function
Everyone will benefit greatly from the consistent use of Race Caps Supreme, and it's an absolute essential for athletes.
More about Race Caps Supreme
The Mito Caps formula is based on the eye-opening studies of Dr. Bruce Ames regarding mitochondrial functioning, aging, deterioration, and regeneration. The importance of maintaining optimal functioning of the mitochondria is eloquently stated by Dr. Bill Misner: “The longer you can stimulate the lifespan or health of the mitochondria, the longer you may potentially live and the better you will perform in endurance events. The athlete who has the most healthy/efficient active mitochondria is the athlete who performs at their best.”
More about Mito Caps
The premium-quality fish oil contained in EndurOmega supplies the body with the essential fatty acids (EFAs) eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), both of which are vitally important for numerous aspects of athletic performance and overall health. These EFAs are required for life itself, in fact, so it’s no wonder they’re designated as “essential”! Our bodies cannot make EPA and DHA; supplementation with EndurOmega is the easiest, most efficient way to ensure you’re receiving adequate amounts of EPA and DHA.
More about EndurOmega
The combination of the Hammer Nutrition Daily Essentials provides a tremendously wide range of benefits that support optimal athletic performance and overall health, a range that no other supplement combination can come close to matching. Available in money-saving kits, Premium Insurance Caps, Race Caps Supreme, Mito Caps, and EndurOmega are products that everyone, athlete and non-athlete alike, will benefit from. They should be the foundation of every daily supplement program, including yours!
Does consumption of fish or fish oil supplements like EndurOmega increase prostate cancer risk?
Absolutely not, though the mainstream media would have us believe otherwise, with the blitz of alarming headlines and news stories regarding study results published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute July 2013 issue . We remain convinced that consuming omega-3 fatty acids benefits overall health, including prostate health, and an overwhelming body of research over the years confirms it.
The media frenzy concerning fish and fish oil supplementation was sparked by the SELECT study (Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial), which claims a link between higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the blood - specifically DHA, EPA, and DPA (all found in EndurOmega) - and an increased risk of prostate cancer
However, the following flaws in the study invalidate the findings:
1) The SELECT study was designed to review vitamin E and selenium intake - not fish oil - on prostate cancer risk.
2) This study did not monitor whether the male subjects ate fish or took fish oil supplements. It is not possible to link blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids and prostate cancer if there is no data to confirm how much fish or fish oil supplements, if any, were consumed.
3) The results were based solely on only one blood sample, taken very early in the study, to check for fatty acid levels in the blood. This particular test only indicates what a person ate over the course of a few hours; it has no bearing on medium-to-long-term consumption and certainly not over a six-year period as was the case with this study. Because blood levels of fatty acids rapidly change with short-term dietary alterations, it's misleading to flat-out wrong to link plasma omega-3 levels from a single blood test with an increased risk of prostate cancer.
4) Even if the results of this single blood test are taken into account, the differences are too minuscule to draw any meaningful conclusions. The men who had omega-3 blood levels of 4.48% were less likely to have prostate cancer, while those with a fractional 0.18% increase (4.66%) had astronomically higher rates - 44% greater risk of low-grade prostate cancer and a 71% increased risk of high-grade prostate cancer. Dr. Peter Bongiorno states, "The authors made a terrific leap by suggesting that this infinitesimally small number was enough to somehow promote cancer. The article also gave no information about how the fish oils could have possibly caused the cancer." 
5) Other factors that contribute to cancer were never taken into account! Over 50% of the men in the study smoked, nearly 65% consumed alcohol regularly, and a whopping 80% were obese. How these vitally important factors could be overlooked or disregarded is astonishing.
Omega-3 fatty acids BENEFIT prostate health!
One study that included nearly 50,000 men showed that increased levels of EPA and DHA - the two fatty acids found primarily in fish and fish oil supplements - was correlated with a decreased risk of prostate cancer .
A study from Harvard that included more than 293,000 men concluded that a significantly lower rate of fatal prostate cancer was associated with increased omega-3 fatty acid intake .
A 2010 meta-analysis of over 15,000 men found a 63% reduction in prostate cancer death rates in those with higher fish consumption .
A study involving 6,300 Swedish men over a 30-year period showed that those who didn't eat fish had a 200% - 300% higher rate of prostate cancer as compared to the men who consumed large amounts of fish .
After evaluating this particular study and how the results were obtained, it is simply not rational to implicate omega-3's as being a cause for prostate cancer, especially given the abundance of existing and undeniably more credible research showing that omega-3's positively influence prostate health. We adamantly don't believe the misleading and inaccurate media hype and neither should you. The bottom line is that consumption of omega-3 fatty acids from fish or fish oil supplements (EndurOmega) benefit numerous areas of overall health, including prostate health.
 Brasky TM, Darke AK, Song X, et al. Plasma Phospholipid Fatty Acids and Prostate Cancer Risk in the SELECT Trial. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Jul 10 2013.
 Leitzmann MF, Stampfer MJ, Michaud DS, et al. Dietary intake of n-3 and n-6 fatty acids and the risk of prostate cancer. The American journal of clinical nutrition. Jul 2004;80(1):204-216.
 Bosire C, Stampfer MJ, Subar AF, et al. Index-based dietary patterns and the risk of prostate cancer in the NIH-AARP diet and health study. American journal of epidemiology. Mar 15 2013;177(6):504-513.
 Szymanski KM, Wheeler DC, Mucci LA. Fish consumption and prostate cancer risk: a review and meta-analysis. The American journal of clinical nutrition. Nov 2010;92 (5):1223-1233.
 Terry P et al. Fatty fish consumption and risk of prostate cancer. Lancet 2001; 357: 1764-6
Does Enduromega contain the ethyl ester or triglyceride form of omega-3 fatty acids?
EndurOmega contains the superior triglyceride form. One study showed that omega-3 in the triglyceride form has 71% greater absorption than ethyl ester.
Reference: (Dyerberg, J., Madsen, P., Møller, J., Aardestrup, I., & Schmidt, E. (2010). Bioavailability of marine n-3 fatty acid formulations. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (PLEFA), 83(3), 137-141.
Is your Enduromega product tested to be free of contaminates such as mercury and lead?
It absolutely is! EndurOmega is produced by Marine Ingredients AS, a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) registered facility. Every batch of Enduromega is third-party tested by Eurofins for purity and potency. Enduromega meets or exceeds all domestic and international standards for purity and potency from the following organizations and experts: 3Care Therapeutics, CRN1, GOED2, IFOS3, WHO4, PROP 655, EP6.
What kind of diet should I be looking at for prediabetes?
Q: I’ve been diagnosed with prediabetes. What kind of diet should I be looking at, and what supplements may help me?
A: As far as diet is concerned, there’s an excellent article from Johns Hopkins Medicine. In that article there’s a link to the Mediterranean Diet, which, unsurprisingly, in 2023 received the #1 rating for “Best Diet Overall” for the 6th straight year. Following that diet as much as possible will be the most important thing you can do.
Regarding supplements, the magnesium in Essential Mg is excellent for a plethora of reasons; it provides so many benefits, including playing a role in stabilizing blood sugar. Studies have shown that magnesium participates in insulin secretion and function, and low magnesium levels are correlated with insulin resistance. Other research reveals that magnesium levels are significantly more common in people with diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance compared with the general population, and higher magnesium levels correlate with lower HbA1C (see What is HbA1C for more on HbA1C). Other research suggests that higher magnesium intake is associated with decreased risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Another key nutrient for protecting against diabetes is the trace mineral chromium (Chromemate), and it works in tandem with the magnesium in Essential Mg. See A Powerful Pair for Insulin Resistance and Magnesium - The Key for Proper Insulin Function for more information.
Vitamin C is excellent for lowering post-meal blood sugar levels, elevated post-meal blood sugar level surges being especially problematic for prediabetics and diabetics. Of the dozens of naturally occurring compounds in citrus fruit (aka bioflavonoids), there is one bioflavonoid called hesperidin that is especially beneficial, with one research study concluding, “Digestion of hesperidin produces a compound called hesperetin along with other metabolites. These compounds are powerful free radical scavengers and have demonstrated anti-inflammatory, insulin-sensitizing, and lipid-lowering activity.” Our Endurance C is the best, most complete vitamin C on the market, and it includes an outstanding amount of hesperidin.
EndurOmega contains omega-3 fatty acids. These healthy fats are found in fish and some nuts and seed. Research concluded that “diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to promote weight loss, enhance insulin sensitivity, and reduce death from cardiovascular disease by reducing inflammation, improving lipid profiles, and reducing blood clotting. When omega-3 fats are incorporated into cell membranes, they make the cell surface more fluid and pliable and appear to enhance cells’ ability to remove glucose from the bloodstream.”
The r-alpha lipoic acid in Mito Caps plays numerous important roles in human health. Research shows that this powerful antioxidant decreases oxygen free radicals, which in excess promote endothelial dysfunction and contribute to diabetes, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease.
Are your supplements 3rd party tested?
Yes, every Hammer Nutrition supplement is 3rd party tested in compliance with the FDA’s regulations, 21 CFR Part 111 – Dietary Supplements. All the raw materials for each supplement we produce are tested for purity, strength, identity, and integrity. In addition to raw material testing, every Hammer Nutrition supplement is also tested in every stage of production—blending, encapsulation / powder-filling, packaging components and finished goods—before being released for distribution.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids:||600mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||300mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||200mg||†|
|Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids||100mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Highly Refined and Concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), Capsule Shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), Natural Orange Flavor, Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.