- Provides Antioxidant Support
- Helps support the defense system
- Helps reduce aches and soreness
Vitamin C is involved with many bodily functions: the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, and assisting in the proper function of the immune system. It also aids in wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Endurance C provides you with three different types of vitamin C in optimal amounts.
Does Hammer have a “collagen-enhancing" supplement?
We currently do not produce an actual collagen supplement, but there are a number of nutrients that are involved in the production of collagen:
1) Vitamin C (Endurance C) is vital in the production of collagen, and without this vitamin the body can’t form collagen. Research shows that "the presence of Vitamin C directly triggers DNA to regulate and maintain the intercellular amount of collagen." 
2) Zinc and Copper (Premium Insurance Caps) are both cofactors in the production of collagen.
3) The amino acids Lysine, Glycine, and Proline are all necessary for collagen production. On a gram-per-gram basis, Whey Protein has higher amounts of these three amino acids, though Organic Vegan Protein is not far behind.
4) The Type II Collagen in Tissue Rejuvenator is a protein that is made from chains of amino acids, including glycine and proline, both of which are mentioned in #3. The Horsetail Leaf in Vegan Tissue Rejuvenator is a plant source of the trace mineral silica, which aids in collagen production.
3 capsules with meals daily.
Acute needs (illness)
Take 3 capsules two or three times daily at the onset of symptoms. Dosage can be increased to bowel tolerance for maximum benefits.
For long-duration exercise (3 hours +), take 1 capsule prior and 2 capsules afterwards for recovery benefits.
Calcium Ascorbate – Commonly referred to as “neutral C,” or “buffered C,” calcium ascorbate is approximately 90 vitamin C, and approximately 10% calcium.
Ascorbyl Palmitate – A fat-soluble form of Vitamin C.
Citrus Bioflavonoids – Compounds found is citrus fruits,
Hesperidin 95% HPLC – A major bioflavonoid found primarily in lemons, oranges and tangerines.
Quercetin – A bioflavonoid found in onions, apples, leafy vegetables, and other plants.
Rose Hips (Rosa canina) – A natural source of Vitamin C.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate and Ascrobyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester))||800mg||890%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)||90mg||6%|
|Rose Hip Fruit (Rosa canina)||75mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Vegetable Hypromellose Capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.