Skip to content

Shake the Ache

A surprising, effective way to handle a headache


If you suffer from headaches or migraines you know how debilitating and disruptive they can be. When your noggin is throbbing your favorite activities are put on hold, your daily routine starts to deteriorate, and the thought of exercise is anything but appealing. What you want is quick relief. What you want is Nasol.

You may already have known that Nasol rapidly relieves nasal congestion and soothes sinuses so you can breathe freely, but the all-natural, non-addictive, fast-acting Nasol formula is also highly effective at relieving migraine, cluster, sinus, premenstrual, and tension headaches.

The secret is in the naturally-derived main ingredient capsaicin which comes from the pepper plant (the same peppers found in your favorite salsa). Capsaicin goes to work on your pounding headache by numbing the sensory neurons that transmit pain impulses.

If this sounds too good to be true, consider this: a study published in The Clinical Journal of Pain which compiled years' worth of data found that capsaicin repeatedly beat out the placebo in reducing pain severity. In 2014 another case study of acute migraine sufferers found that 72% of participants reported complete symptom relief after using intranasal capsaicin to treat their pain, and most of the remaining 28% experienced at least some pain reduction.

No matter what the cause, when you have a punishing headache, Nasol offers a fast solution. Avoid those potentially harmful NSAIDs and don't wait for slow-acting medications to begin working. Use a few sprays of natural, effective Nasol instead.

Other ingredients in Nasol:

Eucalyptus Oil - Eases nasal congestion

Aloe Barbadensis Extract - Helps relieve pain and soothes skin inflammation

Rosemary Extract - Helps kill bacteria, while also acting as a natural product preservative

Sea Salt - Cleanses and helps drain sinuses

Vitamin C - Helps fight infection and promotes healing

How to use Nasol

Shake the Nasol bottle well before each use (very important). Spray once into each nostril and sniff up into nasal cavity. For headaches Nasol can be used liberally up to 12 times a day (for sinus problems use 6-12 times a day for 10-14 days). Relief will occur 2-20 minutes after each use. Cover the Nasol bottle after each use.

NOTE: When using the product for the first time, you may experience a light burning sensation that lasts for 2-5 seconds. This reaction actually relieves your condition and will subside quickly, similar to when you eat spicy foods.

Don't let headaches or migraines stop you in your tracks or ruin your day. With a few sprays Nasol will go to work and you'll be on your way in no time.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.

All Endurance News Weekly >

You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping.