Vegan Tissue Rejuvenator **
- Targets soreness and irritation
- Optimizes mobility and flexibility
- Maximizes and improves recovery
Just like original Tissue Rejuvenator, Vegan Tissue Rejuvenator reduces inflammation, soreness, and pain. The powerful two-part formula simultaneously helps rebuild joint, tendon, and soft tissue, while soothing aches and pains. This incredible formula is slightly modified fr om the original to make it suitable for vegan diets, while maintaining the potent, reliable relief that makes Tissue Rejuvenator a perennial best-seller.
Does Hammer have a “collagen-enhancing" supplement?
We currently do not produce an actual collagen supplement, but there are a number of nutrients that are involved in the production of collagen:
1) Vitamin C (Endurance C) is vital in the production of collagen, and without this vitamin the body can’t form collagen. Research shows that "the presence of Vitamin C directly triggers DNA to regulate and maintain the intercellular amount of collagen." 
2) Zinc and Copper (Premium Insurance Caps) are both cofactors in the production of collagen.
3) The amino acids Lysine, Glycine, and Proline are all necessary for collagen production. On a gram-per-gram basis, Whey Protein has higher amounts of these three amino acids, though Organic Vegan Protein is not far behind.
4) The Type II Collagen in Tissue Rejuvenator is a protein that is made from chains of amino acids, including glycine and proline, both of which are mentioned in #3. The Horsetail Leaf in Vegan Tissue Rejuvenator is a plant source of the trace mineral silica, which aids in collagen production.
Take 2 capsules, twice daily if you have only occasionally experienced discomfort, aches, etc.
Take 2–8 capsules daily, divided into two or three doses for 4–6 weeks, then reduce to 4 capsules daily.
For chronic discomfort and advanced joint degeneration, take 4 capsules or more daily.
For acute needs, combine with topical and/or oral CBD.
The effects of Tissue Rejuvenator are cumulative. Consistent use is vital to achieving the best results.
GreenGrown® Glucosamine Sulfate – A 100% vegan source glucosamine, derived from GMO-free corn.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – An organic form of sulfur found in a wide variety of plants.
Boswellia Serrata – A tree native to India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula.
Horsetail Leaf – A plant source of the trace mineral silica.
Devil's Claw – An herb native to southern Africa.
Yucca Root – The root of a shrub native to South America. Also known as cassava root.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract – A perennial plant of the ginger family, and the spice that gives curry its yellow color.
Hyaluronic acid – A type of carbohydrate (mucopolysaccharides, a.k.a. glycosaminoglycans).
Quercetin – A bioflavonoid found in onions, apples, leafy vegetables, and other plants.
Proprietary Enzyme Blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase) – A blend of digestive enzymes.
|Serving Size 4 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
GreenGrown® non-GMO corn source
|Enzyme Blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase)||400mg||†|
|Horsetail Leaf (Equisetum)||200mg||†|
|Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens)||200mg||†|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract||100mg||†|
|Quercetin (Sophora Japonica)||20mg||†|
|Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine™)||6mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Bran Concentrate (Oryza sativa).
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.