Tissue Rejuvenator Works
BY ENDURANCE NEWS STAFF
Inflammation is an all-too-common problem this day and age. From modern diets (often high in sugar) to daily stress to exercise and training, there are few people who do not experience inflammation on a regular basis. Instead of turning to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), which have potential health risks to beware of, you can rest assured that Tissue Rejuvenator is safe. Not only is it safe, it's highly effective! The results speak for themselves.
This is the time of year when many athletes start to dial up their workouts and transition from off-season activities (e.g. weight training) to their regular sport. An unpleasant byproduct is often sore muscles and joints. That's where Tissue Rejuvenator comes in, and it works! It's not just for when you're injured - it also protects and prevents against achy joints and muscles.
When you look at the ingredient list of Tissue Rejuvenator, you can see that it's a goldmine of anti-inflammatory nutrients:
- Glucosamine sulfate - a building block for repairing damaged cartilage; also promotes joint movement and acts as a mild anti-inflammatory.
- Chondroitin sulfate - helps repair and protect cartilage; promotes joint lubrication and cushioning.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - an organic form of sulfur, which is needed to maintain tendon and cartilage tissue; reported to reduce arthritis pain and enhance wound healing.
- Turmeric, boswellia, yucca root, and devil's claw - compounds in these herbs appear to have potent anti-inflammatory and/or anti-arthritic properties.
- Enzyme blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase) - anti-inflammatory benefits; also aid the absorption of the other nutrients.
- Quercetin (found in fruits and vegetables) - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Undenatured Type II Collagen - a patented, well-studied ingredient derived from chicken cartilage; increases joint mobility and flexibility.
As you can see, Tissue Rejuvenator's arsenal of anti-inflammatory nutrients makes it an ideal pain reliever - before exercise, especially after exercise, and even regularly during prolonged bouts of exercise. Tissue Rejuvenator is also highly effective for the daily aches and pains that we often get when we're not exercising (e.g. doing yard work).
1) Hammer Whey - In addition to its primary benefits for recovery (muscle tissue rebuilding, immune system boosting), whey protein isolate contains quadrapeptides (short protein chains containing four amino acids) that have painkilling properties, which helps alleviate muscle soreness.
2) EndurOmega - There are a plethora of athletic performance and general health benefits attributed to DHA and EPA, the essential fatty acids found in fish oil, one of which is anti-inflammation. Two capsules, 2-3 times daily with food is suggested.
3) AO Booster - While this product is best known for its antioxidant power, all of the nutrients in it have anti-inflammatory properties as well. One capsule, 1-2 times daily, is suggested.
With inflammation on the rise, so is increased use of over-the-counter NSAIDs, and the news regarding NSAIDs grows worse by the day. Tissue Rejuvenator can safely combat your aches and pains, while providing nutrient support for strong and healthy joints, tendons, ligaments, and connective tissue. It's the best choice for reducing inflammation.