This article describes which of our products contain allergen information.
- Hammer Soy - Derived from soy
- Perpetuem - Contains soy processed from soybeans
- Perpetuem Solids - Contains soy processed from soybeans
- Sustained Energy - Contains soy processed from soybeans
- PSA Caps - Beta-Sitosterol from soy
- Tissue Rejuvenator - Contains glucosamine sulfate from crustacean shellfish source
- Almond Cacao Vegan Protein Bar
- Hammer Bar - Contains almond or cashew butter. May contain pieces of date pits, stems, nut shells, or seeds
- Nocciola Hammer Gel - Contains hazelnuts
- Chocolate Peanut Vegan Protein Bar
- Whey Protein Bar
- Peanut Butter Hammer Gel
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Hammer Gel
Xylitol, which is a sweetener used in small amounts in HEED and Recoverite, has no known toxicity, but may cause stomach distress and/or have a laxative effect when consumed in high doses. It is believed that xylitol is unsafe for consumption by dogs; therefore, we do not recommend feeding your dog any xylitol-containing products, including HEED and Recoverite, nor any products that are made for human consumption.