Saddle Mount Strap
- Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13pt bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Hand Built in Bozeman USA by Backcountry Research
Race Strap - MTB Saddle Mount
Our saddle mount strap is now even better. Now made with beefier velcro, meaning your goodies are locked down tighter than a bulls butt during fly season. This is achieved by adding multiple velcro contact points eliminating any chance of your bundle working loose or spontaneously puking your goodies during gravity checks. We like that...you do too. 16" length including buckle.
Camrat - Road Bike Saddle Mount
You can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Responding to popular demand, we have borrowed features from our MTB Race platform and produced an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller tubes.
Introducing the Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of our Race 3 strap. 14" length including buckle.