Production Assistant Graphic Designer
Hammer Nutrition is seeking a full-time Production Assistant Graphic Designer to fill a highly coveted position within our Creative Department. Work hard, and play hard in beautiful Whitefish, Montana, with our team of exceptional, industry-leading experts. Enjoy a modern office setting in a fast-paced yet relaxed atmosphere, with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Able to execute polished work as assigned with speed and precision.
- Willing to respectfully work according to instruction from leadership and managing art director.
- Flexible and able to pivot quickly in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop, and/or other common design applications.
- Well-versed in creating everyday print materials on the fly as needed, including but not limited to business cards, postcards, web banners, basic photo editing, flyers, banners, document editing.
- Experienced designing for digital media, including social media, email, and the web.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Product packaging, labels, and box art will be a large part of the current job responsibilities.
This will include, organizing and keeping in constant contact with our R&D department as well as outside label vendors.
Starting Wage and Benefits:
- $20 - $24 per/hr. DOE
- Extensive benefits
Job Type: Full-time
About Hammer Nutrition: we are a 36-year-old, family-owned and operated business led by a passionate founder/innovator/entrepreneur owner. Hammer Nutrition is the pioneer and global leader in endurance sports nutrition that does business differently. Our motto is principles before profits! We treat every client exactly how you want to be treated when you do business with a company. We mesh that ethos with the best, all-natural endurance supplements, fuels, body care products, and more. We top it off with our proprietary educational, fueling, and nutrition protocols to deliver the best customer experience possible. For more, click on the About Us link.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxes or phone calls, please.