Inventory Manager / Data Analyst
Are you a person that can never have too many details? Do your friends let you handle the planning and logistics? Are people jealous of your calendars and spreadsheets? Do you enjoy looking for patterns and idiosyncrasies?
If these questions describe you, please consider this fantastic opportunity at Hammer Nutrition. Hammer Nutrition may have started in a garage, but today it's the global leader in sports nutrition, and we never compromise our principles to make a quick buck.
The Data Analyst provides strategic and analytical supply chain planning and forecasting support. If you are an experienced Data Analyst who enjoys relationship and data-based work on large-scale projects, this position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring stock levels and demand forecasting across multiple warehouse locations
- Using statistics to determine which products are selling and which are under-performing
- Developing plans to ensure smooth product flow
- Working with project managers to maximize sales and reduce overstock
- Coordinating the supply chain
- Analyzing the root cause of inventory issues and providing solutions
- Suggesting improvements to inventory control
- Solid experience in production/inventory/demand planning environment
- Experience with forecasting application software and ERP systems
- Experience or exposure to S&OP processes and procedures, customer planning, or supply planning
- Analytical and data-driven decision making
- Detail-oriented, emphasizing accuracy and an organized workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Advanced skill in Excel (macros, pivot tables, use of AVERAGE function, advanced formatting).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate findings to audiences, including peers, Business Partners, and Executives
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced growth environment with an appropriate balance of urgency and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with a team while executing independent decision-making abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Data Analyst, Inventory Management, Spreadsheets, Excel, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field and at least five years of experience in a similar role. Current Experience with ERP systems - NetSuite Oracle Experience a plus.
You will be assisting and working with our Purchasing team, including but not limited to - Managing inventory items & monitoring stock levels, Managing any inventory adjustments and transfers, Documenting any inventory discrepancies, and Writing and maintaining inventory reports.
Starting wage is $100k +: Full-time, long-term opportunity, massive benefits.
Remote Applicants accepted
About Hammer Nutrition: we are a 36-year-old, family-owned and operated business led by a passionate founder/innovator/entrepreneur owner. Hammer Nutrition is the pioneer and global leader in endurance sports nutrition that does business differently. Our motto is principles before profits! We treat every client exactly how you want to be treated when you do business with a company. We mesh that ethos with the best, all-natural endurance supplements, fuels, body care products, and more. We top it off with our proprietary educational, fueling, and nutrition protocols to deliver the best customer experience possible. For more, click on the About Us link.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxes or phone calls, please.