Men's Voler Cache Bib Shorts
- Lux Fabric has medium-high compression, increasing support and reducing load sag.
- 2 Side Pockets provide storage on each leg (one each side).
- 2-Inch Power Grip leg bands blend comfort and a secure fit.
- Overlock Stitching around the leg band provides more stretch to adapt better to different leg sizes.
- Flat Seams join panels with a low-profile.
- Comp HP Pad cushions and supports 6+ hour rides.
Lux is milled in Italy from superior materials. Tightly knitted with a smooth texture and visually opaque, this mid compression nylon fabric is a great combination of compression and durability.
Pad: Comp HP
Voler Team Apparel offers "European" sizing, which is smaller than U.S. sizes. When choosing Voler racewear, you should go up one size if you are unfamiliar with the smaller European sizing. Likewise, if you are between two sizes, choose the larger one.
|Small||29-31||120-145||5'4" to 5'8"||35-37||9|
|Medium||32-34||145-170||5'7" to 5'11"||38-40||9.5|
|Large||35-37||170-190||5'10" to 6'2"||40-42||10|
|X-Large||38-41||190-220||6'1" to 6'5"||42-44||10.5|
I use these bib shorts for indoor training. Great value and comfortable.
Mtbiking, good sturdy bibs, I'm 5'11"" medium-build and needed an XL due to the L being too tight.
Runs half a size small
Very high quality garment, and I like the side pockets and slightly more compression feel on the quads. However, I feel they run a tad small on sizing. FYI.....
My new favorite bibs
I recently purchased these bibs and they have surpassed my Voler compression bibs as my favorite (I currently own 3 pairs of the compression bibs). They have almost the same fit/compression as the Voler compression bibs. The pockets are an added bonus. I have worn Voler and Bergamo bibs for years, and these are hands down my favorite. The fit is similar to all of my other Voler bibs. I am 5'7"" / 152 pounds and wear a size medium.