Endurolytes - Usage Instructions
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body's electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is ten degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Capsule Usage Instructions
- 1-3 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to exercise
- 1-6 capsules each hour during exercise
- 1-3 capsules after exercise
Powder Mixing / Usage Instructions
- 1-3 scoops 30-60 minutes prior to exercise
- 1-6 scoops each hour during exercise
- 1-3 scoops after exercise
Note: Taste issues may limit you to 1-3 powder servings per hour. If conditions warrant additional dosing, capsules should be used.
Endurolytes DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
Body weight, level of fitness, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and biological predisposition all greatly affect electrolyte depletion so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine individual requirements.
At 10 calories per tablet, Endurolytes Fizz is not a source of calories.
Special Note: The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, and therefore Endurolytes, you will need to consume during exercise and races. The higher your dietary sodium intake, the more Endurolytes you will need to take. In extreme cases, this may be far more than the dosages indicated on previous page.