Get More In-Depth Fueling and Supplementation Knowledge
Once you've thoroughly reviewed the Essential Knowledge, this is the next section you'll want to visit, as it expands upon the information provided in the Essential Knowledge section. Here you'll find more in-depth information regarding fueling and supplementation.
- Fueling Suggestions for a Half or Full Marathon
- The Hammer Nutrition Fuels - What They Are and How to Use Them
- The Science Behind The Hammer Nutrition Pre-Race Meal Protocol
- How Much Protein is Required for Endurance Exercise?
- Carbohydrates 101- The Why's, When's, & What's...
- Osmolality Review: The Biochemistry of Fuels Absorption
- Why We Use A 3:1 Ratio In Recoverite
- Simple Sugars and Complex Carbohydrates - An Incompatible Combination
- Post-Exercise Meal: Carbs Alone or Carbs + Protein?
- The Endurolytes Rationale
- Muscle Cramps
- Tips for a Successful Half or Full Iron Distance Triathlon
- Make It Easy to Get More Protein
- Lose Those Last Few Pounds of Fat
- Elevate hGH While Sleeping
- New Endurolytes Use
- REM Caps for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Increase Fiber, Minimize High GI Carb Consumption
- Staying Alert at Night During Ultras
- An Easy Way to Take Race Day Boost
- Satisfying Hydration Requirements Prior to a Workout or Race
- Keeping Premixed Bottles of Sustained Energy or Perpetuem Cold at Special Needs
- Frozen Hammer Gel
- Caffeine Reduction Prior to Racing
- Be Vigilant With Dietary Sodium Intake When Using Race Day Boost