Take Advantage of the 2013 Hammerbuck$ Program!
Hammerbuck$ was founded in 2008 as a way to compensate Hammer Nutrition athletes who race in our newest apparel, use our fuels and supplements in their training and racing, and celebrate their hard work on the podium in style with a "victory pose" in their Hammer logo gear with cash and product compensation. Through the Hammerbuck$ program, you can WIN UP TO $2500!
First and foremost, Hammerbuck$ athletes must be great ambassadors of their chosen sport and of Hammer Nutrition. This means being a great sportsperson by not cheating or competing in a way that other athletes and event organizers would deem as improper conduct (e.g. foul language, cutting others off, etc). Compete hard but compete with class!
We realize that it is a long, hard road to the podium, and we want to help athletes by not only providing the best fuels and supplements possible for training and racing, but also by providing cash and credit compensation in appreciation of Hammer Nutrition representation on the course and on the podium!
HAMMERBUCK$ GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
You MUST meet ALL of the requirements below in order to receive a Hammerbuck$ cash or credit payout! Incomplete submissions will not be considered!
(ADDITIONAL EVENT GUIDELINES BELOW*)
- Only the events listed below are Hammerbuck$ eligible.
- Race day, you must complete the entire race and include photos of you wearing Hammer Nutrition logo wear 2011 or newer with all logos clearly visible.
- Cycling Events: Jersey and Short/Bib or Skinsuit
- Triathlons: Top and Short or Skinsuit
- Running Events: Technical Shirt and Running Short/Skirt
- Please include pictures of yourself in the "victory pose" (with your arms raised) on the podium with your medal draped around your neck. Celebrate your hard work in style!
- Low resolution (less than 1 MB), copyright-protected, or event sponsored photos are not usable by our web or publishing department and will not qualify.
- Do not submit pictures from event photographers (Brightroom, ASI, etc.), even if you have purchased your photo package. Unless you specifically purchase "commercial rights" to the images, we can't use them!
- Be cautious, as many cellphone pictures are not of suitable quality.
- Hammer Nutrition reserves the right to decline Hammerbuck$ payouts if the photos you provide are deemed unusable by Hammer Nutrition.
- Please provide a link to your race results with your submission.
Remember, you MUST meet ALL of the above requirements in order to receive a Hammerbuck$ cash or credit payout!
Incomplete submissions will not be considered!
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
PREMIER HAMMERBUCK$ EVENTS
1st place - $2,500 Product Credit or $1,500 Cash**
2nd place - $1,250 Product Credit or $750 Cash**
3rd place - $500 Product Credit or $375 Cash**
Ironman World Championship (Kailua-Kona, HI, October 12)
Ironman World Championship 70.3 (Lake Las Vegas, NV, September 8)
USA Cycling 24-Hour Mountain Bike National Championships (Gallup, NM, June 15th-16th)
Race Across America
Furnace Creek 508 (October 5th-7th)
Burning River 100/US 100-Mile Trail National Championship (Cleveland-Akron, OH, July 27th-28th)
Western States 100 (June 29th-30th)
1st place - $1,500 Product Credit or $1,000 Cash**
2nd place - $750 Product Credit or $500 Cash**
3rd place - $375 Product Credit or $250 Cash**
Full Vineman Triathlon: Individual (July 27th)
ChallengePenticton (August 25th)
The Grand Columbian Iron Distance Triathlon (September 21st)
Chesapeakeman USATMA Ultra Triathlon Championship (September 21st)
Great Floridian Iron Distance Triathlon (October 19th)
XTERRA World Championship (October 27th)
Ironman Triathlons (Hawaii Qualifiers)
Memorial Hermann Ironman Texas (May 18th)
Ironman Coeur D' Alene (June 23rd)
Ironman Lake Placid (July 28th)
Ironman Canada (August 25th)
Ironman Louisville August 25th)
Ironman Wisconsin (September 8th)
Ironman Lake Tahoe (September 22nd)
Ironman Florida (November 2nd)
Ironman Arizona (November 27th)
Ironman 70.3 Series
Accenture Ironman 70.3 California (March 30th)
Memorial Hermann Ironman 70.3 Texas (April 7th)
Ochsner Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (April 21st)
Ironman 70.3 St. George (May 4th)
Ironman 70.3 Florida (May 19th)
Ironman 70.3 Hawaii (June 1st)
Ironman 70.3 Raleigh (June 2nd)
Ironman 70.3 Boise (June 8th)
The Oread Ironman 70.3 Kansas (June 9th)
EnduraFit Ironman 70.3 EagleMan (June 9th)
Ironman 70.3 Kansas (June 9th)
Ironman 70.3 Syracuse (June 23rd)
Ironman 70.3 Buffalo Springs Lake (June 30th)
Affresh Ironman 70.3 Muncie (July 13th)
Ironman 70.3 Vineman (July 14th)
Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens (July 21st)
Ironman 70.3 Racine (July 21st)
Ironman 70.3 Calgary (July 28th)
Ironman 70.3 Boulder (August 4th)
Ironman 70.3 Timberman (August 18th)
ESi Ironman 70.3 Augusta (September 29th)
Ironman 70.3 Miami (October 27th)
Ironman 70.3 Austin (October 27th)
USA Triathlon National Championship Events
USAT Long Course Duathlon National Championship (Enumclaw, WA, April 28th)
USAT Age Group Olympic Distance Triathlon National Championship (Milwaukee, WI, August 10th)
USAT Long Course Triathlon National Championship (Anderson, SC, October 13th)
Ultra Cycling Events**
Race Across Oregon (Date TBD)
Hoodoo 500 (September 14th)
National Ultra Endurance (NUE) Mountain Bike Race Series
True Grit (St. George, UT, March 16th)
Cohutta 100 (Ducktown, TN, April 27th)
Wildcat 100 (New Paltz, NY, May 11th)
Syllamo's Revenge (Mountain View, AR, May 18th)
Mohican MTB 100 (Loudonville, OH, June 1st)
Lumberjack 100 (Wellston, MI, June 15th)
Tatanka 100 (Sturgis, SD, June 29th)
Breckenridge 100 (Breckenridge, CO, July 14th)
High Cascades 100 (Bend, OR, July 20th)
Wilderness 101 (State College, PA, July 27th)
Pierre's Hole 100 (Alta, WY, August 3rd)
Hampshire 100 (Greenfield, NH, August 18th)
Park City Point to Point (Park City, UT, August 31st)
Shenandoah 100 (Harrisonburg, VA, September 1st)
Fool's Gold 100 (Dahlonega, GA, September 8th)
100-Mile/24-Hour MTB Events
24 Hours of High Cascades (July 27th-28th)
Cascade Cream Puff 100 (August 3rd-4th)
Leadville Trail 100 (August 10th)
World Solo 24-Hour Championships (October 12th-13th)
24 Hours of Moab (Date TBD)
USA Cycling National Championship Events
USA Cycling Mountain Bike Cross Country National Championships (Bear Creek Resort, PA, July 18th-21st)
USA Cycling Marathon Mountain Bike National Championships (Sun Valley, ID, July 6th)
USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships (Madison, WI January 9th-12th, 2013)
Ultra Running Events
Umstead 100-Mile Endurance Run (April 6th)
North Coast 24-Hour Endurance Run/USA 24 Hour Championships (Date TBD)
Massanutten Mountain Trails 100-Mile Run (May 18th-19th)
Kettle Moraine 100 Endurance Runs (June 1st-2nd)
Bighorn Trail 100 (June 14th)
Hardrock 100 Endurance Run (July 12th-14th)
Badwater Ultramarathon (Date TBD)
Vermont 100-Mile Endurance Run (July 20th-21st)
Leadville Trail 100 (August 17th-18th)
Wasatch Front 100-Mile Run (September 6th)
The Bear 100 (September 27th-28th)
Arkansas Traveller 100 (October 6th-7th)
- Any Hammer Nutrition-sponsored athlete, member of our Autoship Program, or other direct Hammer Nutrition client wearing our kit. If you are not a current direct customer with Hammer Nutrition, please provide proof of purchase of Hammer Nutrition fuels or supplements from your local retailer prior to your event to qualify.
- Events not appearing on this list are not Hammerbuck$ eligible.
- All Hammerbuck$ product credit awards are redeemed at retail prices, regardless of sponsorship support.
** ADDITIONAL PAYOUT INFORMATION
For all triathlons, payouts will be based on the number of entrants in your age group or division as follows:
- 20+ entrants in your age group/division - 100% payout
- 10-19 entrants in your age group/division - 75% payout
- 6-9 Entrants in your age group/division - 50% payout
- 1-5 Entrants in your age group/division - 25% payout
Special Guidelines for Triathlons - Hammerbuck$ payouts do not apply to Clydesdale/Athena divisions or team/relay divisions.
Special Guidelines for Running Events:
Special Guidelines for Cycling Events:
- Solo Divisions - Only the top three overall finishers in the men's division and women's division qualify for Hammerbuck$ payouts. (Overall, not age group.)
- Team divisions - Only the top three overall finishers all-male and all-female 2-person and 4-person teams qualify for Hammerbuck$ payouts. (Overall, not age group.)
- 2-person and 4-person teams divide prize money equally. All members must wear Hammer kits.
- Specialty divisions in both the solo or team categories are not Hammerbuck$ eligible. Tandem, fixed gear/single speed divisions, recumbent, Clydesdale/Athena, "classic divisions", 8-person corporate, coed, 200+ cumulative age group, and other specialty divisions are not Hammerbuck$ eligible.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Hammer Nutrition is an officially recognized USA Cycling team. Thus, you can enter any of the USA Cycling events listed above as a registered member of the Hammer Nutrition club/team. This allows you to wear a Hammer Nutrition cycling kit, which will make you eligible for Hammerbuck$ payouts.
Hammer Nutrition reserves the right to decline Hammerbuck$ payout at our own discretion.